The era of “forever wars” must end. It’s well past time, but not too late, to re-prioritize education, a moral immigration system, and to put the wealth of this nation back into the hands of workers.
Seattle DSA has endorsed Stephanie Gallardo in her challenge to pro-war corporate Democrat Adam Smith. Stephanie is a teacher, union activist, and grand-daughter of refugees from Chile’s military dictatorship and Mexican farm workers from Yakima. She is running as a proud democratic socialist.
Here is how you can help this inspiring campaign:
- If you live in the greater Seattle area, you can look for volunteer opportunities on the Seattle DSA events calendar.
- You can also use this sign-up page to join the Seattle DSA for Gallardo team.
- Donate to the campaign via ActBlue — this special link is for DSA members to donate to the campaign
- Spread the word on Social Media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Visit the campaign web site at https://electgallardo.com to learn more and endorse Stephanie
Seattle DSA is leading volunteer activities for the campaign, including tabling and field operations.
Seattle and King County can do better than a 24-year incumbent whose primary source of funding is the defense industry. Join us and help send a democratic socialist to Congress, and send Adam Smith into early retirement!